Sunday, April 10, 2011

Impromptu Photo Shoot




This week I was lucky to stage an impromptu photo shoot with the very fashionable writer, Olivia B. Check out her young adult novel here. (The dress, from Anthropologie, is a gift from her mother.)

I spotted the older woman below perched at the counter of the Soho Mac Store Genius Bar, and before that further uptown, I spotted this Japanese woman walking carefully across 2nd Avenue. On the front of her person, she wore a sign that read, "Save Japan."

And below this--look!--someone left a gift for Andy.




1 comment:

  1. I love the Japanese woman - nice shot.

    And the gift for Warhol...touching.
    I just watched 'Women in Revolt' last night on netflix streaming.

    Did you know that there are all kinds of youtube postings of Warhol's classic 60s factory films - with edie sedgwick ?
    It is amazing as so many of those films - 'Vinyl', 'Kitchen', 'Poor Little Rich Girl','Beauty part I' etc. I had only read about but never seen before - it was a revelation to view all those characters moving, speaking, smoking, dancing...

    ReplyDelete