Sunday, February 13, 2011

Benglis, Condo, Rag and Bone

I have no good pants to wear the the library, but I certainly can't wear these Storm Jeans, which are now 50% off at Rag and Bone. I mention Rag and Bone because the online images from fashion week, happening now!, are amazing. Most of the interest is on the legs, which are emphasized with graphics so bold the models look like superheroes--or at the very least English rock stars. S

Monday--which is almost here as I type, I will be interviewing a friend of mine who went to the Cynthia Rowley show.

Wearing: My tedious winter coat and my salt-encrusted snow boots. (Even wore these to the George Condo/Lynda Benglis party at the New Museum, I'm so sartorially dull these days.)
Reading: Am in the last hundred pages of of Pynchon's Inherent Vice.

1 comment:

  1. Here I am !

    Geeze the following the shows - and on nytimes site only ! - has been so wonderfully time consuming and frazzling trying to keep up with it all...im glad that today is the last day - and then a break between london, milan & paris.
    what shows did you like ?
    parkas are a big trend, ponchos and fur and american prairie looks -see rodarte
    did you see the porenza schuler show ? amazing indian blanket patterns scanned and tweaked by computer and then printed onto fabrics - amazing.
    Loved the Altuzzara show - sexy urban girls and Daryl K was also very downtown nyc girl centric.
    Onto London !

    ReplyDelete